Olive Tree Towcester
Waiters & Waitresses
WE ARE HIRING WAITERS & WAITRESSES
We are searching for an expert Waiter or Waitress to join our restaurant.
As a Waiter or Waitress, your duties will be taking orders and serving food and beverages to our customers. You will have to elevate the dining experience for clients. We want somebody who will have a good tolerance level and pleasant personality to thrive in this role.
You will require work in changing shifts and through weekends and holidays. It is your responsibility to deliver an outstanding overall fine dining experience to our visitors and enjoy their meals.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Waiter or Waitress, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Greet and guide guests to their respective tables.
- Provide menu and thorough information about food preparations when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies).
- Make tables ready by setting up table runners, cutlery, and glasses.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Suggest menu options when asked.
- Take precise food and alcoholic beverages guidelines to place the order.
- Use of POS ordering software.
- Converse order particulars to the kitchen staff.
- Deliver food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Organize the table and keep up a neat and clean dining area.
- Provide checks and gather bill payments.
- Carry used plates, glasses, and cutlery to the kitchen for washing.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress, Restaurant Server, or a similar position in the Hospitality Industry.
- Food safety training in accordance with the Health Department will be preferred.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Attentiveness and endurance for customers.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ready to work in shifts. Willingness to work on holidays and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent time management abilities.
Salary and Hours per Week will be discussed in the interview.