Olive Tree Towcester
WE ARE HIRING FOOD RUNNERS
We are looking for an experienced Food Runner to join our Restaurant on an immediate basis.
As a Food Runner, you will be responsible for delivering food to the appropriate table at the right time. You will also be responsible for helping customers with any issues that may arise. Furthermore, you should be organizing and sorting food tickets as required.
Your primary goal will be to provide excellent customer satisfaction. In addition to this, you should possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment. You should also have good physical stamina and the ability to pay close attention to details.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of the Food Runner, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Greeting the guests and providing them with food menus.
- Explain to the guest various food items that are available.
- Suggesting food and drinks items based on the guest's preferences.
- Delivering food to the guests in a timely fashion.
- Lifting trays, plates, and glasses in a professional manner.
- Dealing with customers' questions and complaints.
- Refilling customers' drinks as per their request.
- Inspect food orders for accuracy.
- Ensuring the food looks presentable before delivering.
- Clearing and cleaning the table and bringing the soiled dishes to the kitchen.
- Helping in setting the tables before the service.
- Handling any spontaneous request from the guest.
- Following all the sanitation procedures in accordance with the regulation.
- Assisting the kitchen staff in the closing duties.
- Reporting any unsafe act, condition, or injuries to the Manager.
- Working experience as a Food Runner or a similar role in the Hospitality industry.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of restaurant setups.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment.
- A keen eye for details.
- Excellent physical stamina and manual dexterity.
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Willingness to work flexibly which includes nightshifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary and Hours per Week will be discussed in the interview.